Welcome To Rossome Marketing!
My name is Travis Ross and this is my family. We live in Colorado and are truly blessed. I appreciate you taking the time to check out my site. In the realm of internet marketing, there are a million sites you could choose to read and I know many of you are looking here to see if Rossome Marketing is worth spending your time on. I sincerely hope you’ll find that it is!
5 Reasons You Should Stick Around
- RossomeMarketing.com will provide value in the form of interesting and insightful articles.
- RossomeMarketing.com will give practical tips for expanding your business.
- RossomeMarketing.com genuinely wants to see you succeed.
- RossomeMarketing.com will never propose to know it all.
- RossomeMarketing.com will always attempt to “add value to the internet.”
25 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
- My favorite band in middle school was “Poison.” Don’t be a hater, now…come on.
- I wish I was a faster reader. Instead, I usually listen to audio books so I can get through them in a decent amount of time.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I paid $400 for my first car – a 1975 Ford Mustang II. I had great plans for that car, but ended up selling it a few years later for a couple hundred less than I paid.
- My middle name is Lynn. I was very self conscious about it as a young man. I’m a little more OK with it now.
- I’m not as excited about Blu-Ray as I thought I would be after getting a player. Maybe 3D will be better…?
- Thanks to my father, I was one of the youngest Eagle Scouts troop 779 ever produced.
- Speaking of scouting, I once fell over 25 feet off our troop made zip line while camping in Colorado and only sprained my ankle. Still had to go to the emergency room 2 hours away for x-rays.
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy are my favorite books and movies. Return of the King is my all time favorite. (Take that, Matrix!)
- I played the trombone in the school band until 10th grade.
- While rehearsing with my rock band in our backyard garage when I was in high school, our drummer threw his sticks at the end of a song and hit a florescent light which immediately shattered producing a very “MTV Video” effect as the glass slowly rained down on us. Too cool.
- My family won $10,000 on America’s Funniest Home Videos for this video. We lost in the $100,000 show to a family from Canada, but I’m not bitter…nope, not one bit.
- At our wedding, a candle on the altar caught fire and my soon to be father-in-law calmly walked up, grabbed the candle and took the flaming thing down the isle to extinguish it. Interesting way to start the union of two people…
- I prefer drinking with a straw.
- I wallpapered my bedroom with posters of rock and roll bands when I was in middle school. I thought I had the coolest room on the planet.
- Watching the sunset on my front patio is one of the best parts of my day.
- I’ve got lots of cool ideas about the future, but have a lot of problems actually putting actions to them.
- I prefer Twizzlers to Red Vines. And black Twizzlers are even better.
- I listen to audio books and podcasts more then I listen to music in my car.
- I taught myself how to play guitar.
- All of our kids’ middle names are family names – Lashley, Elaine, McClain, Thomas, Lynn.
- I began harmonizing with my parents in the car when I was 5 years old. “She’ll Be Comin’ Round The Mountain” never sounded so good!
- I have never, ever liked raw tomatoes, onions or red/green peppers. This has made ordering restaurant salads an adventure.
- The only thing I use cursive for is my signature. And even then, my family teases me that it looks like “Tra Ro…”
- To me, getting my first iPhone was like getting high speed internet or a DVR – once you’ve made the leap you can never go back.
- I’m not into “rules” and “limitations.” 😉
So there you go. There’s a little about me that you probably didn’t know. There’s certainly more I could share, but I’m sure by now you want to go write your own list, right?
If you’d like to contact Travis, use the contact form located here.